Monday, September 1, 2008

Tagged

Well I have been tagged by several people so here goes.....



10 Years Ago


  • I was married with 2 small children, Shelby, 2 and Collin almost 1.
  • Running our own business, Crystal Bottled Water.
  • Trying to keep up with toddlers that were 14 months apart.
  • Scrapbooking was a new found hobby.

5 Years Ago

  • Had aquired another 1 1/2 children Dallin 2, Collin 6, Shelby 7 and I was barely pregnant with Ellie.
  • I was a Director with Mary Kay and even drove a free car (not the cadillac).
  • Had sold the water business and Kevin was going to school to be a nurse, I was the provider for our family.
  • My life was raveling apart. (Gees, nobody elses was this depressing sorry! but it's what really was happening five years ago.)

5 Months Ago

  • I was learning the in's and out's of being single....still am :-)
  • Four incredible children...Ellie 4, Dallin 7, Collin 10 and Shelby 12.
  • Loving to scrapbook again!
  • Find myself again!

5 Things to Do Today

  • Continue sitting at the Park City Showcase of Homes for Iron Elements (my brother's door company. The house we have our display in is 11,000 sq ft and the garage is another 2500 sq ft.
  • Help my boys finish their pinewood derbies.
  • Pick up my house after being gone all day at work and four children at home :-( Wait a minute I just talked to Shelby and she said that they have been picking up as they go and that she has been doing laundry....I asked her if she was feeling okay, her reply was, "Does this mean I can have a Dr. Pepper??" "Only if it looks as good as it sounds when I get home" was my reply.
  • Do something for Family Home Evening
  • Maybe do something for me tonight, scrapbook, bubblebath or even just watch Jay Leno.

5 Bad Habits

  • Going to bed late and getting up late.
  • Not making time for me.
  • Not being consistent...but I am working on this along with the previous two.
  • Eating because I am bored, sad, happy, tired, stressed......
  • Not having enough patience.

5 Places I Have Lived

  • Thatcher, AZ
  • Flagstaff, AZ
  • Scottsdale, AZ
  • Chino Valley, AZ
  • Heber City, UT

This is the second tag from Ashlee

Rules: Respond to each question using one word and than tag 4 other people.

1. Where is your cell phone? Table

2. Your significant other? Looking

3. Your hair? Curly

4. Your mother? Detailed

5. Your father? Perfectionist

6. Your favorite thing? Happiness

7. Your dream last night? Crazy

8. Your favorite drink? Diet Dr. Pepper (Sorry can't do just one word)

9. Your dream/goal? Healthy

10. The room you’re in? Garage

11. Your hobby? Scrapbooking

12. Your fear? Loneliness

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Married

14. What you’re not? Skinny

15. Muffins? Yummy

16. One of your wish list items? camera

17. Where you grew up? Thatcher

18. The last thing you did? Read

19. What are you wearing? Jeans

20. Favorite gadget? Treo (it's my brain)

21. Your pets? Chip

22. Your computer? laptop

23. Your mood? bored

24. Missing someone? definitely

25. Your car? muddy

26. Something you’re not wearing? lingerie ;-)

27. Favorite store? Memory Box (Ashlee, I can't believe you didn't put Fashion Bug!)

28. Like someone? hmmmm

29. Your favorite color? Red

30. When is the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? Yesterday

Now I am tagging anyone who reads this!!

No comments: