Saturday, August 23, 2008

Game Night for the Girls

Last night, Tina, Lori, Rachel and I got together for a game night at Tina's house. We had so much fun, laughing, snacking and playing games. We played Scattegories and Moods. Both games were fun and challenging but Moods brought out our most twisted personalities or at least our most twisted facial expressions. We were laughing to the point of tears and side aches. We were completely out of control. I was shocked at the competitive nature of these girls as this was my first time to join them! Tina your game face does rock though, you can stay so serious and make me have to ponder what you are seriously thinking. You never know what they are going to say or do, although they might would say more about me, I better keep the rest of the memories to myself. Tina pulled out her camera towards the end and got some great blackmail footage of Lori. We finished off the night watching the clip and teasing Lori to no end about it....we are so glad the chicks can't resist her (inside joke).
These girls really are great and I am so blessed to have them as friends, they welcomed us into the ward and helped us to feel a part of it so quickly. We tried hard to get a picture of the four of us for a momento of the evening and kinda struggled getting all of our faces in the frame. But after four attempts Rachel's arm was finally long enough. Way to go girl, your nasel hairs look lovely. I can't wait for us to do this again, I loved every minute. You girls are the greatest!















































3 comments:

Lori said...

ok Kam, you get to live another day for not posting that clip, how humiliating!!! That was so much fun! Thanks for the belly button shot (wink wink!) We have to do that again soon. All you ladies are the best, I am so lucky to have such amazing friends!

Jenny said...

So fun! I love games. I am glad you have got such great friends in your new ward! I know you will never be able to replace all of the fun game nights with me, wait sorry we never did game nights! You will have to move back that is all there is to it!!!!!

paige said...

Okay, so we go on a week vacation to Idaho. I just figured I would swing by your blog and see if you've posted recently. I see there's a new post. I scroll down to the blog archive and there's a million posts! I don't think I can read them all tonight!