Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ellie Kneviel

This is Ellie's friend Benjamin. He is a very sweet, kinda quiet and reserved for the most part and then there is Ellie who even though she fell out of a second story window, still has NO fear of heights or anything that might seem the least bit dangerous (with the exception of tubing on the lake, surprisingly). She called me outside yesterday so that she could show me something really cool and this is what she did.



She truly loves the thrill of danger...I think we will try to keep her from driving until she is at least 25! But you can't help but to love the twinkle in her eyes and after she falls from doing something the least bit crazy she always jumps up and says, "I'm okay!" with a huge smile and a giggle! I love you my Ellie Kneviel!
.

No comments: