Monday, August 4, 2008

Family Fun via a Wedding

This is my sister Kristi, I love her a lot and am grateful for her friendship. It is amazing how a few years out from sharing a room and all of a sudden you have a whole new relationship (I try to remind my kids of this often!) We are so grateful for the couple of years that we lived near each other or at least we were in the same state. Are kids had wonderful opportunities to play and get to know their cousins. What a treasure that time was!!
My Mom and Kyle were tearing up the dance floor. You go girl!
That is corn kernels being chucked at the Bride and Groom, could we have picked anything a little smaller...ouch!
This is Kristi's family, they lived close enough for their whole family to be able to attend.
Kirc and I enjoying a moment together.
This is my Mom and Dad
This is all of my family that was able to attend the wedding.
This is so typical of a family gathering. My brothers have been known to about destroy a hotel room with their wrestling, it doesn't matter where they are or what they are doing, they are a constant tease. This is what I love about my family, we know how to have fun. It is the norm to sit around the table wherever we gather, reminisce, tell stories...it is amazing how some of those stories seem to get a little more embellished each time they are told, but all the same, they are great storytellers and we laugh until we cry. Needless to say, we treasure the moments that we are able to get together. We don't do it nearly often enough!

My Family
Kristi, Kam, Karen, Don, Karson, Kirc, Kynan, Kory

Spencer, you are a wild man! As soon as the wedding was over and we were loading to go over to the reception, we looked over and there was Spencer on the Bull (expensive yard art) going on a wild ride.
Hey Spencer, way to take the bull by the horns!

These are my sister-in-laws Kimberly and Samantha
One of my families favorite traditions is to go out to the ranch. My children have come to treasure the time that we have out there and each time we come to Arizona this is one place we have to go. This is my grandmother, Mom Jo and she is one of the reasons that we love to go out to the ranch is to spend time with her and Daddy Bob. My kids know that she loves them and they love her too! As do I! What a sweet trip it was to spend time with her over the weekend.
I am so grateful for my family. What a sweet blessing it was to be all together again....I can't wait until we are able to have our first Wynne Cousin Renunion to get all of our kids together, they need to know each other better! And to Kirc and Dayna, I am so happy for you! Your wedding was beautiful and everything turned out so nice. We love you!



No comments: